Monday 6 April 2009

Google Alert - new phone lg

Google Blogs Alert for: new phone lg

LG Introduces a New Music Player Phone in Korea
By Johan
LG today introduced its latest music-centric handset in Korea, the LG GM310, GM210 and GM205. These music phone offer Dolby Mobile and LG's latest Sound.
TechFresh, Consumer Electronics Guide - http://www.techfresh.net/
ohnotheydidnt: Michael Bay strikes again
By Pisces vs Taurus
We're not sure what LG expected when it invited Micheal Bay to speak about the company's promotional support of Transfomers 2: Revenge of the Fallen at CTIA, but let's be honest -- they probably should have known dude was going to blow ... How do you like that phone? I get a new phone at the end of the year when my contract is up and I've been looking for one with a keyboard like that, but I'm concerned about the battery life because I talk on my cell phone more than I do ...
Oh No They Didn't! - http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/


 This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.